Embrace Base EXP
Embrace Max EXP
Mason Swanborough is a blind doctor, who try to research some medicine can heal his eyes. You will need level 3 mesmerise to force him let you in his Mason Swanborough's House
- You can find Vampires Feed on our Soul on a cabinet, EXP +25.
- On the table, you will find Loretta's Letter. EXP +25
Special Spy Action
- Just wait outside the window until blood sense found it.
- The spy point is also outside the window, so you almost no need to move.
- ... Your Life in London?
-  What else have you learned about me?
-  Is someone taking care of you?
-  You don't appreciate her visits?
-  Where does she go?
- ? You make the Swanborough's cordial! -- Have Hint #2
- ? Why waste your skill and knowledge? -- Have Hint #3
- 1 It's hard to accept what we have become.
- 2 You're just a vengeful and bitter man.
- 3 You're pathetic!
- ... Personal questions.
- ? Is your sister using you? -- Have Hint #2 -- Unlock Hint #3
- ? The guilt of your sister toward you... -- Have Loretta Swanborough Hint #3
- ? Loretta seems convinced she helps you.
- ! You did not try the cure for blindness? -- Sleep after give formula to him.
After make decision on Dorothy Crane
-  Any news of Nurse Crane's dispensary?
On Investigation Occult oculus
- ! Do you know Braille?
- ! Here is another page of the diary.
- ! I have found the laboratory.
- 1 There it is...
- 2 I cannot give you this formula...
2 - Mason keeps on practicing chemistry despite his blindness. -- Unlock by special spy action
- Earn +500
- EXP +50
3 - Mason was the one who had the idea for the Swanborough's miracle elixir in the first place. -- Unlock by chat
- Earn +250
- EXP +50
- I... I can see again... I can see this room, I see my blood... I see... I see you, my killer!
- Small Key(Mason).
- Open the wardrobe in Mason Swanborough's House with Small Key(Mason) to get Shillings +200, Glass Vial *4, Quinine *2, Ferrous Tartrate *5, Sodium Hypochlorite Solution *4, Codeine *4, Potassium Permanganate *3, Ergotamine *3, Opium *3.
- Near lie the remains of Mason Swanborough
- 1888 - 1918